Google Chrome will update automatically, or you may click the Customize and control Google Chrome button and select About Google Chrome.
According to their blog post, this build contains the following fixes:
- Fixed performance of mouse wheel scrolling
- Fixed visited links regression
- Fixed windows installation when installed as admin
- High CVE-2013-0839: Use-after-free in canvas font handling.
- Medium CVE-2013-0840: Missing URL validation when opening new windows.
- High CVE-2013-0841: Unchecked array index in content blocking.
- Medium CVE-2013-0842: Problems with NULL characters embedded in paths.
- High CVE-2013-0843: Crash with unsupported RTC sampling rate.